Yet, the owner corporation and committees are powerless to replace them with new managers. The laws that govern OCM are simply too weak allowing OCM to entrenched themselves into a building and dictate the rules and charges. Strata apartment or unit owners are trapped by the high owner corporation fees. When these owners want to sell, the high fees deter potential buyers away. Thus they are entrapped in this predicament
Wayne Tseng is running as an Independent Candidate for Box Hill District. As part of his platform, Wayne will push the incoming government to reform property and real estate laws to protect tenants and property owners, promote healthy rental relationship and rein down on rogue services operators. Wayne will fight to put confidence and value back into Victoria property market.
Wayne will flight for
- Law reforms governing property development and sales contracts
- Law reforms on tenancy laws to rein on rogue landlord and tenants
- Law reforms on building standards
- Law reforms on real estate agency practices
- Law reforms governing owner corporations and owner corporation managers
- The establishment of a “housing authority” that designate special category houses primed for first families but can not be speculated on the market.
Wayne believes with Victorians under “wall to wall Labor government”, Box Hill needs an independent to hold Labor to account and fight for urgent services a growing Box Hill needs.
Wayne will fight for
- Lower cost public transport
- Increase police presence
- Establish more schools
- Upgrade roads and infrastructure
- Measures to cut cost of living and
- Economic development opportunities
Wayne believes that you don’t necessarily have to win to advocate change
For more information, contact Wayne Tseng on 0433 104 830 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PS. This document is long enough, for background information on Wayne Tseng. Simply google Wayne Tseng